Cast & Crew Celebrates First Quarter of PCard+ Sales
February 12, 2019
Purchase card and expense-management solution for productions offers easy admin controls, real-time funding and balance/transaction views, mobile app and seamless integration with PSL+
BURBANK, CA – Cast & Crew today announced enhanced benefits and features to its business debit card and expense-management system for productions, PCard+. Customers can now earn one percent cash back for every dollar spent with no limits. Users can sign-up instantly – no paper forms or check deposits – and PCard+ can be set up to seamlessly feed into Cast & Crew’s industry-preferred production accounting software PSL+, or be used on its own.
The company, a leading provider of software and services to the entertainment production industry, has received strong sales of PCard+ in its first quarter, boasting active users across film, television and digital streaming productions.
PCard+ is specifically designed with productions in mind, enabling customers to easily manage funds on-the-go, whether on-set or elsewhere. Plus, automatic balance reloads can guarantee funds are always available to crew – anytime, anywhere.
Additional PCard+ features include:
- Automatic import into PSL+ – charges are automatically available in PSL+, eliminating the need for manual export and import
- Instantly fund accounts – either through a direct link to a chosen bank account, or through wire transfer or ACH
- Real-time views – monitor all balances and transactions in real-time, and cardholders can view available spend limits on-the-go; app available in both iOS and Android
- Mobile alerts and notifications – ability to set personal alerts, including controls to instantly turn cards “on” or “off” as needed
- Extensive card controls – set any spend limit amount (down to the penny, with a $10 minimum), as well as select which days the cards are active and acceptable merchant types
- Coding and receipt management – cardholders can split and code transactions from the mobile app or website, and use the app to take pictures of receipts
- In-app support – ability to chat directly with a PCard+ Support team member
“Designed for productions, our purchase card and expense-management solution, PCard+, is set to be a game changer in the industry,” said John Berkley, Cast & Crew’s President. “Combining one percent cash back, with enhanced features like instant funding and real-time reporting, makes it the easiest, simplest solution for our clients.”
Customers can learn more about Cast & Crew’s full suite of accounting products by visiting www.castandcrew.com/solutions/accounting or sign-up directly for PCard+ now by visiting www.castandcrewcard.com/signup.
About Cast & Crew
Cast & Crew (www.castandcrew.com) provides payroll and human resources, accounting and financial, and workflow and productivity software and services to the entertainment industry. Cast & Crew’s services include payroll processing, residuals processing, workers’ compensation services, labor relations, and production incentives management and financing. Cast & Crew’s PSL production accounting software serves the needs of the film, television and digital media industries. The company was founded in 1976, and its corporate headquarters are in Burbank, California.