For many years, Canada has been a destination for U.S. and other non-Canadian filmmakers who take advantage of the country’s generous federal and provincial tax incentives, as well as the experienced and established local production infrastructure. Through our Canadian affiliate, Cast & Crew Capital, we provide an efficient one-stop shop to assist these producers in structuring their project correctly on the front end to maximize the available tax credits.
Cast & Crew Capital provides a combination of legal, accounting and financing services all under one roof.
Among the services we typically provide:
- Establish and own (on behalf of non-Canadian producers) a Canadian production services company (PSC) that will manage the Canadian portion of the budget
- Provide Canadian resident directors for the PSC, if needed
- Register the PSC for federal and provincial business accounts, as required
- Prepare production service agreement
- Establish bank accounts
- Track eligible labor and expenditures
- Obtain tax credit eligibility/accreditation certificates
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns and tax credit claims
- Manage audits
- Finance tax incentives (if needed)
Cast & Crew can be your full-service partner, guiding you through every step in the process, so you can focus on producing your projects.
Cast & Crew offers favorable pricing and outstanding customer service.
« View all Services