More than four decades of quality, integrity and security.
Cast & Crew Entertainment Services celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2016, but our focus has not changed since we opened our doors in 1976. That’s why we are the premier provider of technology-enabled payroll and production-management services to the entertainment industry.
The year 2016 was a special year for other reasons, as well, as Cast & Crew made two important acquisitions — screenwriting software leader Final Draft and CAPS Payroll, a leader in the commercials, music, live events and venues verticals. Team members across all three companies are playing a critical role in Cast & Crew’s the transformation into a provider of digital payroll- and production-management solutions.
We have long-standing relationships with major studios, top producers and production companies in the industry. These industry giants — and a steadily growing number of prestigious independent companies — don’t just select Cast & Crew for a single production, they continue to work with us, year after year.
Your next production is our number one priority.
THE CAST & CREW DIFFERENCE
Cast & Crew’s commitment is to provide service that goes above and beyond what is expected. We anticipate your needs, find creative solutions to your issues and support you every step of the way.
- Premier provider of payroll services: processes billions of dollars of payroll each year
- Best-in-class products/services, as well as extensive and growing suite of value-added services
- Client-centric approach: flexible in working collaboratively with clients
- Owns and operates each of our offices: eight in the U.S. and two in Canada
- Financial and operational stability
- Invests in products and people
- Industry-leading production software
- Tax incentive consultation
- Customized tools and reports
- Rigorous quality assurance and continuous improvement embedded in all business practices
- Production accountants database
- Foundation established for clear path forward
Products. Service. People.