The Cast & Crew team is well-positioned to provide these services, given our strong industry relationships and extensive experience guiding film and television productions through the ever-changing incentive landscape. The Cast & Crew Production Incentives team has been a trusted source for studios and independent producers alike.
Our experienced team can assist and advise producers on all aspects of production incentives, including evaluating different jurisdictions; estimating the incentive; providing referrals for local service providers (i.e. accountants, auditors and lawyers); assisting with the preparation of the initial and final applications, and coordinating communication with regulatory authorities.
Cast & Crew differentiates itself with our thorough client service, as well as our competitive pricing. CCFS can tailor its offering to the needs of the client, ranging from a full-service, end-to-end solution to individual a la carte services (i.e. opinion letter, end-of-show clean-up and submission, etc.)
Typical services we provide:
- Provide incentive estimate
- Review initial application and ensure eligibility
- Recommend local partners, as appropriate
- Ensure the production is set up properly on the front-end to avoid key problem areas in the future
- Monitor costs and other elements throughout production to safeguard continued qualification and to maximize incentive
- Liaise with third-party auditor, as needed
- Oversee preparation and filing of the final application
- Assist in all communications with regulatory authorities, including audits
- Monitor claim processing or documentation of sale of the credit, as appropriate