Cast & Crew is a leading provider of payroll services and production accounting services to the Entertainment Industry. Through service offices in Burbank, New York, Baton Rouge, Albuquerque, Toronto and Vancouver, Cast & Crew provides ATL and BTL payroll services to the Motion Picture, Television and Commercial Industries and offers its comprehensive PSL family of production accounting software.
The Audit Coordinator is expected to competently demonstrate ability in all pension audit processing. They should have introductory knowledge of all guilds and union reporting of contractual PH&W to the funds/plans. They must have this knowledge to properly prepare audits that have been completed by an outside third party source.
- Send out announcement letters to clients requesting permission to cooperate with audits.
- Supplies reports/documentation for the clients, auditors and unions.
- Requests documentation from the payroll department or storage facility.
- Help Lead Audit Coordinator with some of the guild correspondence on audits.
- Request audit waivers on liquidated damages for all unions and guilds.
- Coordinates time schedule of auditors.
- Learn from the Lead Audit Coordinator on how to audit the actual audit reports once they are completed from outside third party for accuracy of the audit prior to sending to our client.
- Filing and miscellaneous office duties.
- Responsible for maintaining the audit tracker.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with customers
- Focused on meeting the expectations and requirements of the internal and external customers
- Treats people with respect
- Relates well to all levels and kinds of people inside and outside the organization
- Is tactful and uses diplomacy
- Makes others comfortable and puts them at ease
- Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Works collaboratively with others
- Willingly shares information
- Works with team to solve problems and resolve issues
- Thinks "we" not "I"; works for best solution rather than own solution
- Promotes a team spirit of common effort and resultsBuilds constructive and effective relationships
- Overcomes barriers to achieve success
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Dialogue effectively with fund offices to identify needs, prioritize requests and remove extraneous information
- Exhausts all avenues to complete assignments
- Follows through on commitments and agreements
- 1 + years of experience in entertainment industry
- 1 + years Pensions, Health & Welfare Funds experience
Special Working Conditions
- SEDENTARY - Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull. Involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
OR: Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the JOB TITLE in the subject line.
Include: Introduction Paragraph about yourself